x

Has Anyone received Square Loan offer in 2022?

Has anyone received a square loan offer in 2022? For some reason it says I’m ineligible, however I was just offered 100k in Nov. I turned it down because the payback rate was 17% so that means with a good Dec, they would’ve taken $51,000 of my profits in just 1 month. I did a thumbs down on the offer because of that. Does rating the offer poorly take me out of receiving offers? 

Message 1 of 201
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

I have always received offers between 60%-80% paid back. They don’t give you their exact algorithm for offering a loan, but if you login to your dashboard they now give you more insight as to why your business hasn’t received another offer yet. It basically goes off how much you are processing and the mix of new to old customers. Best of luck to you! I am on my 10th loan and the offers always exponentially increase for my business.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 201
200 REPLIES 200
Beta Member

I'm currently at 74%. Hopefully, I can get one soon.

Message 148 of 201
Beta Member

How long did approval take this time once you accepted the offer?

Message 149 of 201
Beta Member

They deposited today around 2pm!

Message 150 of 201

I really think that it's just a matter of keep on processing and hope for the best. I never see any similarities when I get offers. Right now I would have expected one by this point, as everything is way up, but it hasn't happened yet. Yet previously I got it sooner than expected. All I know is I love the ease of square. 

Let's all keep our fingers crossed 

Message 151 of 201

I don't know. I have checked with local banks and other processing companies. The only thing that sets them apart are the loans but if they are not offering them the others are way more beneficial!

Message 152 of 201
Beta Member

Still giving out good amounts? 

Message 153 of 201
Beta Member

Message 154 of 201

If you dont mind me asking how much you processed over the year? 🙂 

Message 155 of 201
Beta Member

220k!

Message 156 of 201
Beta Member

Hoping that bodes well for us as we’ve had very very similar processing (although obviously Square has shown there’s not a lot of specific rhyme or reason haha.)

congrats again!

Message 157 of 201

I’ve had many loans over the years ! I’m  at 63% now and hoping to get a new offer soon !

Message 158 of 201

So another question. I always have met the minimum payment requirements well ahead of schedule with my sales. For instance, I have a new minimum payment due in February 2/18/22 that just generated. Does that have to be met before a new offer comes through? Has anyone ever received an offer before that was met?? I looked into several options over the last few days and finally starting to exhaust hope with 84% paid back all requirements for new loan is good, no issues and $340k in sales. If square doesn't come through it is time to take my business elsewhere. Capital loans are the only thing keeping me here at this point. 

Message 159 of 201
Beta Member

I still had roughly $500 left for my payment and received an offer!

Message 160 of 201

Great! Thank you!

Message 161 of 201

Have you received an offer yet?

Message 162 of 201
Beta Member

I know that this is an older thread, but I was wondering if maybe the original poster or someone else on this thread has figured out how everything works as far as the amounts they give you and a definite date on when they will send another offer.

I've had roughly seven loans, with most of the first loans not breaking over $2,000 (I'm processing no less than $65,000 a year, as I also accept cash). My highest loan has been $4,500, yet I'm seeing others receiving $50,000+. My barber was the one that introduced me to this a few years ago, and he's been getting $30,000 in loans and more and isn't processing half as much as me. He's only processing more per day than me, as he has consistent clients.

Also, he usually gets new offers at 58% - 65%, but here I am at 74% (should be 76% by the EOB today), and I still haven't gotten anything. I wish there were some way that we knew exactly when it would come or EXACTLY how much we had left to do.

Message 163 of 201
Beta Member

Haven't heard of anyone knowing the algorithm of the loan process. Just have to wait unfortunately. I'm at 70% just waiting and I have had over 10 loans. All you cam do is wait.

Message 164 of 201

Hey square peeps! Love Square, and with former work in the merchant services industry I can say they are definitely the best to go with for small business. Question: I paid off my first loan early and business is booming. How long after a loan is paid off does it take to get a new offer? It's been 8 days and I could really use the capital for growth. Also curious what other processors loan programs are as easy? Thanks. 🙂

Message 165 of 201
Square Champion

@Lynwardwoodwork ;

I was getting Loan offers before I paid my last one off.  But now I see more and more not getting offers till outstanding loans are paid off.  With the holidays you may have to wait a little longer.  As for other types of loans I just saw under my Loan tab on my Square Dashboard about Refinancing Loans, which would be for businesses that did not pay off their current loans yet.  From what I have seen with Square, when we are slow I get no loan offers because of Less Credit card processing, but during our busy season I get big loan offers. Just keep making Credit Card sales and new offers will come.  Also reading here on the forum I recall seeing something that Square gave out some bad loan deals over the last few years and has redid the loan process, and the offer process.

Congratulations on being busy!

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 166 of 201

Thanks Keith! I actually got my offer today. And hello neighbor we are in Johnstown, PA

Message 167 of 201
Beta Member

Congrats. I am waiting on one too but my processing is slow this time of the year. Service based business. Normally picks up right after new year. I need to add some equipment before the spring rush. We'll see. 

Message 168 of 201