x

How can I become eligible for another loan?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Another Square Capital loan]

I paid off my first square capital loan within 3 months. How can I become eligible for another loan? 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Admin

Hi @ashleighdardar!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Take a look at our article, Becoming Eligible For Another Loan Through Square Capital. This should answer your questions.

Happy holidays! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 18

I know that everyone gets offers at different times.. I have had 5 loans and currently I am at 81% and haven’t had an offer yet. A friend just got a offer and she was only at 75%.. just wondering when everyone is getting offers nowadays? I’m hoping to get one soon! 

Message 3 of 18
Beta Member

I have had new offers at 50% and up, guess it all depends, currently im at 84% and am waiting.

Message 4 of 18

Message 5 of 18

A few weeks ago I got approved for another capital loan before fully paying off my current one. We are adding on to our business and my contractor under priced the build of course. So I only took out a little of the new loan offer and not the full offer amount. Can I change that now? 

Message 6 of 18
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Glamourfur! Welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread on how to become eligible for another loan.

As for anything account-specific, you'll want to reach out to Capital directly by phone or email to ask about your current plan. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 18

@ashleighdardar @Glamourfur since your loan has been paid off when you go under your capital tab does it just show your closed loan payment history or did it reset its self?  All I see is my closed loan history and trying to make sure that is how it should look

Message 8 of 18

I have received my first loan and I'm making payments. How can I borrow more money?

Message 9 of 18

How much of your square capital loan has to be paid to receive another

Message 10 of 18
Beta Member

I’ve in the past had to be at least 75% paid before I was offered another. It also could be more than 75%.  It’s all based on eligibility factors. Who knows though for sure. In my eligibility factors every one is in good standing, I’m 77% paid and I don’t have another offer. Hope you get another soon but just keep processing. 

Message 11 of 18

I am about 30k over what they said was required for an offer. I can't find any email to request a loan. Any ideas?

Message 12 of 18

I process about 40k a month and only have had 1 offer in a year

Message 13 of 18

I got approved for my first loan back on 2018 , paid satisfactory, and I havent been offer any other loan by square I've processed alot of money , I'm thinking switching to another server this is ridiculous. 😡

Message 14 of 18

I agree, that really gives me doubts now since I havent been offered since 4/19 and I also process alot

Message 15 of 18

When am I I eligibility for another capital loan 

Message 16 of 18

How do I get a loan

Message 17 of 18

Is Square still offering Square Capital Loans? We paid off our 12th loan in 6 years in July and have not had a new offer. Tried calling only to get the standard response.. cant give it any info, keep processing and all that. 

Message 18 of 18