x

Need Additional Square Capital

I wanted to check about additional Square Capital. We have paid off our 4th loan from you and have yet to receive an additional Capital offer. We weren't in dire need of an additional loan, and we were willing to wait until another offer was made in the future, but that was before Irma hit our state. Many people here do not have power or even considering buying anything except the bare essentials. We are open for business now, but could really use a lifeline to hold us over until things get back to normal here.

We have been a loyal Square user for 3.5 years now and have recommended your service to many people. During our time with you, we have not had a single chargeback. We average 500 transactions a month with only a 3.5% return rate. All 4 previous Capital plans were paid off without a single issue.

As I said, we have been loyal to you, and we are hoping you can help us out during this trying time down here.

P.S. I sent this email to Square Customer Service who replied back the following:

"At this time, another offer is not available for your account. We can't guarantee that another offer will be extended before the current plan is complete or immediately upon completion. Also, there isn't a set completion percentage where another offer is automatically extended. Just know that your account is continually re-evaluated to determine if you’re eligible to receive another loan."

Since my last Square Capital plan was already paid in full, and we do not currently have an existing loan, it's obvious they didn't actually review our account - which is disappointing. 

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

One final update to this thread.

We were finally offered a Capital Loan. It was about 70% of what we normally got and came almost exactly one year from when we finished paying off the last loan.

Hopefully the updates to this thread has helped other business owners.

Message 64 of 64