x

Oops! I applied for the wrong Capital amount!

I have had a Square Capital offer sitting in my dashboard for months, and never needed it till now. I just applied, and was approved, for a loan amount that's roughly a quarter of the max I was offered.

The application and approval was on Friday night. Of course, I haven't actually received the deposit yet because of the weekend.

After taking another look at the equipment I need to purchase, I realized that I needed to ask for a bit more (not much). The total I actually need is still much less than half of the offer that's been sitting in my dashboard for months.

My question: is there a way to edit the loan amount, or is it too late? I haven't actually received the money yet. And if there is a way, how do I go about it?

Thanks so much for any help!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@jampff I escalated this to our Capital team and for your privacy a member of the Capital team will email you today with more information. If you haven't already please also review this new post about Square Capital - Community Expectations

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

From my experience you can’t change the amount anymore after you submitted. 

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

@jampff I escalated this to our Capital team and for your privacy a member of the Capital team will email you today with more information. If you haven't already please also review this new post about Square Capital - Community Expectations

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 3 of 5

Thank you, Helen! I already received that email from the Capital rep, and it was helpful... As was the post you mentioned above. Thanks for clarifying!

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Great! You're very welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 5