x

Square Loan Eligibility?

I am 72% of paying off my existing loan. I need to get another loan for expansion. Current loan could be paid off now. I am told that no one makes offers that it is completely automated and thst no one knows if I will get another offer. How is a business supposed to use Square without any predictability? I am over Square, I will be deactivating my account and using a bank that has true customer service and valid lending practices.

Goodbye Square

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

My company has been utilizing square loans for years.  We've taken and completed 6 or 7 loans. We paid off our most recent and fairly large loan in 9 months and have never failed to beat the 18 month term. Our sales continue to increase and we survived covid to end up with our highest grossing year ever.  After finishing the last loan payoff (25k), we had an offer which we did not immediately need. However, a new advertising plan we painstakingly developed was depending on that offer.  When I went to accept it, the offer was gone and replaced with a statement of ineligiblilty. Of the primary factors in lending consideration, we are absolutely in good shape.  Phone support stated that it's automated and that they couldn't manually evaluate my account.

Is there any other avenue through which we can beg and plead for an offer?  This has been a devastating blow to our business and may result in a significant diminishment of our needed and strategized growth plan going into 2021.

Please help! 

Message 22 of 23
Beta Member

When did you become eligible for you first loan. How long did it take

Message 23 of 23