x

Why do I get an unknown error when I try to submit my square loan application

I received a loan offer in my square to another square loan. I filled out application (most of which was already filled in) however when I hit submit application I get an unknown error please refresh page 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I’m having the same issues! Where able to get it through?

Message 2 of 4

Nope I guess I have to wait until Monday then log in go to help ask my question choose contact and get a customer code so I can call and get help 😳

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Rcdpetspa and @Regency5,

Thanks for reaching out on the Seller Community! Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having. 

If you have trouble accessing the Loans tab of your Square Dashboard, you may be experiencing an issue with your Internet browser.

Try these steps to resolve your issue:

• Switch to a different browser like Chrome. This is the most compatible internet browser with Square.
  • If you already have Chrome, make sure that your browser is up to date. Here are instructions on how to update your browser.

Please note: Internet Explorer is not supported by the Square Dashboard.

If you are still experiencing this issue or have any other questions, please contact us directly. Thanks!

Laura
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 4 of 4