x

Why do i have to borrow so much for capital

so i am paying off a capital loan and am getting near done and i want to borrow another $10,000.  the lowest i can borrow is [Personal Information Redacted] what kinda crap is that?? just so square can make more money? i really enjoy using square and thought they were more for the customer but i guess i am mistaken.  any insight from anyone?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

You can borrow any amount up to the maximum value that Square offered you a loan for.  See this site where this is explicitly stated.  From that page, click on Select and Accept your Offer.  There is a slider bar when you go to accept the offer where you will specify how much you want as a loan.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

the slider bar will go no lower than [Personal Information Redacted] i don't want to borrow [Personal Information Redacted] i want to borrow $10,000 and it won't let me go that low.  i'm almost done paying off [Personal Information Redacted] so why do you think they are making me borrow so much? unless they just want to make money of me.  i called ansd spoke with them and he couldn't logically explain why i couldn't do it.  i tweeted it and all tehy said was they would send it over to capital and to email questions regarding this, which i did and have not gotten a response.  

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

That definitely sounds like that shouldn't be happening - @raylab810 

Have you tried using a different web brower or a different device to make your selection? Maybe it's an issue with the interface.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 4 of 4