x

Will paying more of loan affect eligibility?

The title of this thread has been updated from: "waiting for a new offer"

I have been paying a little extra out of each deposit to bring up the percentage paid faster, this time of year I can get really good buys on my goods for my inventory. I dont currently have an offer right now but i seen that if i did it wound make current offers disappear and could take 2 weeks to get another if you even do. So my question is being. that the extra I am paying is out of deposits and not being drafted from my checking account will that be credited right away and not fall in that 2 week wait?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hi @Rmstrom

Making additional payments toward your Square Capital loan will not affect your eligibility either positively or negatively. Making an additonal payment essentially is just that— you paying off your loan earlier. 

To answer your second question-- even if the funds come out of your account balance vs your bank account, it will still take up to 14 days to re-evaulate your account for another Capital offer. The same rules applies whether the additional payment is from your Square Balance or your linked bank account!

Hope this answers your question! 

Message 2 of 2