x

Is there a way to have 2 separate loyalty programs?

We pay for both Square Retail and Square Appointments as we need features from both to run effectively. 

I’m exploring the loyalty program- but ideally would like to have 2 separate schemes for the shop side of things and the therapies. Is there any way to work this out or might there be in future? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @AnnaBYLY.  As currently designed, Square Loyalty allows only one program for awarding points and for redeeming rewards.  Whether there might be a way to define and run multiple programs in the future is anyone’s guess.  I do not see any announced beta tests for such a feature, and in absence of that we just have to wait on one or an announcement from the Loyalty team.

My recommendation would be for you to head over to the Square App Marketplace.  There you will find third-party apps that integrate with our Square accounts which extend the functionality of Square.  Search for “loyalty” and you’ll see a pretty wide variety of possibilities.  Most of these come with free trial periods so you can connect them and try them out to be sure they have the features you want.  I’ve had great luck with the App Marketplace and currently use a handful regularly to give me features that Square doesn’t currently offer.  But, I have no recommendations for loyalty apps since the Square Loyalty feature is perfect for my simple needs.

I hope that helps.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @AnnaBYLY.  As currently designed, Square Loyalty allows only one program for awarding points and for redeeming rewards.  Whether there might be a way to define and run multiple programs in the future is anyone’s guess.  I do not see any announced beta tests for such a feature, and in absence of that we just have to wait on one or an announcement from the Loyalty team.

My recommendation would be for you to head over to the Square App Marketplace.  There you will find third-party apps that integrate with our Square accounts which extend the functionality of Square.  Search for “loyalty” and you’ll see a pretty wide variety of possibilities.  Most of these come with free trial periods so you can connect them and try them out to be sure they have the features you want.  I’ve had great luck with the App Marketplace and currently use a handful regularly to give me features that Square doesn’t currently offer.  But, I have no recommendations for loyalty apps since the Square Loyalty feature is perfect for my simple needs.

I hope that helps.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2