x

Tiny Url for Product Links

I like to give my contestants links for them to share on their social media to raise funds for their favorite nonprofits but the links are long. 

Does Square have a version of "tiny url or bitly" that can be used to customize and shorten long product links?

Thanks.

Calvin

MMMilitary.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@chill2202 This definitely sounds like a great idea.  I don’t know of any capability to do this currently directly in Square.  So, my first recommendation is for you to submit a feature request here.  Be sure to not only state your request, but give the product teams some good reasons why this is a great idea not only for you but for other sellers.  They will review it and let you know their decision.

In the meantime, you can create a TinyURL account, and have it convert your Square URLs to theirs.  If you create an account, it will save those permanently so you can reuse them at any time.  Hopefully that will help you move forward while Square is evaluating the merits of your request.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2