x

Unpaused Square Marketing

I unpaused Square Marketing after a few weeks, created a campaign to go out to 4,818 email addresses with Facebook included. On the Review Your Campaign page, it shows a total of $481.80. My next step is to Send Now. 

I've never seen a charge prior to launching a newsletter campaign even after unpausing, which I do all the time. 

Can anyone tell me what this is? Looking for quick help as it's Mothers Day related and dont have days to wait for Square to help. 

Much thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @ArtisanDeb.  It sounds suspiciously like your “unpause” did not work.  You are being charged $0.10 per email which is the rate usually charged for those who only send occasional emails and don’t want a monthly subscription.  Double-check your subscription settings and if it shows you have an active subscription, you will have to get on the phone with customer support.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @ArtisanDeb.  It sounds suspiciously like your “unpause” did not work.  You are being charged $0.10 per email which is the rate usually charged for those who only send occasional emails and don’t want a monthly subscription.  Double-check your subscription settings and if it shows you have an active subscription, you will have to get on the phone with customer support.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2