x

Why aren’t the coupons emailed via marketing shown on my customers accounts at POS?

I have used Square Marketing to email quarterly coupons to my customers for years. It has always attached the coupon to the customer’s account when I go to Redeem Rewards. The last several times this has not been the case. What is foing wrong?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

This sounds like a good question for our Marketing team, @RHRouge

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's going on with your email campaigns not attaching your coupons. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

This sounds like a good question for our Marketing team, @RHRouge

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's going on with your email campaigns not attaching your coupons. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you!  I did end up contacting them by phone.  It has been resolved.  They changed how they are redeemed and apparently I didn't notice any notification of that.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for providing this update @RHRouge, and I am glad this got resolved! If you need anything else please let us know. 

Message 4 of 4