x
Square Champion

coupon codes not working properly

I know we're in the process of migrating coupons from online to dashboard. I have coupon codes listed in both places to be safe.

I recently received an email from a customer trying to use the code and it isn't working (see attached photos of code registering a "0" discount. 

More alarming is I just gifted 1600 attendees at a conference a gift with a postcard/coupon code and THAT code is also not working (registers but gives "0" discount).

I do have a thankyou code that seems to be working- so I'm at a loss. 

You can see below the "tiktok" coupon registers but doesn't return the 15% coupon.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 1.29.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 1.43.20 PM.png

here is the list of all the coupons currently online...

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 1.29.09 PM.png

and these are our dashboard coupons.. 

Am I missing something can we NOT edit dashboard coupons once created? I couldn't figure out how to check the settings.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 1.28.29 PM.png

this is a problem b.c I'm sending out postcards with coupon codes weekly... you can see that the dashboard isn't registering the code as being used but online is.

any help would be appreciated. 

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @DLRosenberg, thanks for flagging that the coupon codes are not working as expected. Can you drop the link to your site and I will have our team look at this? And the "thankyou" code is working but the "tiktok" doesn't correct? Thank you! 

Message 2 of 2