x
Beta Member

marketing campaign offers to post on FB along with the email campaign BUT brand is lost

I was about to send an email marketing campaign AND use the feature that also posts on FB as well as the email campaign.  BUT when I saw what would post to FB the graphics were not mine. Brand colors absent - not a speck of my brand at all. I called for help and what I received is this.

"allow me to kindly inform you that I have checked this request with my highest department and they told me that the Email and Facebook campaign always looks different, both can't look similar because the system is different.

I hope I've helped you out with your issue today. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us out again."

And I will because my response with a thank you was "I understand that the email and FB campaigns are on different systems AND I don’t understand why the graphics, the imagery, the brand can’t be synchronized.  Or shared in some way.  When one purchases a cup of coffee and the vendor offers refills, one does not expect that the refill would be another brand of coffee.  "

I'm not technical, I'm a customer who finds this a bit difficult to swallow.

Just an aside: the email came to my private non business email, though I've received many emails from square at my business this came to my private email.    

Madeline she/her
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Following because I had the same issue - the main issue and the private non business email one.

@Square do you have feedback on this?

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Madeline,

Sorry to hear you running into an issue with the campaign. Is this issue still happening?

I just want to confirm, that when you go to post your campaign to Facebook it changes your graphics. Is that right? 

Message 3 of 4

Yes, this is happening to me also. It is BS of the answer that was given by CS. My logo is my logo no matter what system it is on. Square posting to Facebook should not change this. Facebook only links to the Square campaign and does not change anything. It is TOTALLY a Square issue. Square needs to get better in training their customer support; if that is the kind of answers they are giving. "I don't know" is a perfectly good answer, then they should find someone who does know instead of giving WRONG answers. Unfortunately they don't know their answer is wrong and that is where they need to start.

Message 4 of 4