x

Is there a report that show which Promotion Code was used for an online eGift card sale?

I want to track multiple eGift card promotion codes that target different customer groups. Some of these may have the same discount value. The transaction CSV export report column AR is titled Discount Name, but shows the value "$x.xx off". This value is the effect of the promotion code and appears on the receipt, but it is not the actual promotion code. Is there a report that shows the actual promotion code so I can track the use of each promotion?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for your question, @mainstreetbook1.

Check out the best answer from another thread on generating a coupon usage report. If that doesn't get you what you need feel free to reply again. 🙂

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

I have this same question and the answer provided does not answer the question. I am looking for the sales from using a code, not for the discount given.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Kinneyt9 - Thanks for reaching out to us in the Square Seller Community!

If you are looking for which of your individual sales had a specific discount or coupon code applied, you'll need to refer to your Transactions page in Dashboard. From here, you can export your sales for the desired date range and there will be a collum that shows when a discount was applied and for how much.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions. Always happy to help! 😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4