x

Outgoing Email to advise Customer you received order and subsequent updates

I opened my online shop in December 2021. 
When testing the site order functionality, I ran some test orders using a personal email address to see what the customer facing experience would be. 

I found that after a customer places an order, they only get text message verification with a link for updates. 

I see that there is functionality in Square  to send emails to the customer with an order confirmation, processing and final shipping status, however, this does not work. 

I called in December about this and was told of a glitch with some users sites and that it was being worked on.  No response since Dec. 

Has anyone had a similar situation of emails not sending to your customer advising status?  

would love to hear from the community or square, Weebly on resolve. 

thanks

Bill 

https://aliveguy-pottery.square.site/

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Aliveguy, thank you for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community to bring this to our attention.

Sorry to hear of your frustrating experience in trying to get an answer on this so far. Our Square Online Support Team's case queues are at an all-time high, and they are working as diligently and quickly as possible to answer all incoming inquiries.

I did reach out to the Online Store Team for more info on this issue. They let me know that your online customers will receive receipts via email with all of their order information.

If you are still experiencing issues with your customers not receiving these emails, please reach out to our Support Team here when you get the chance.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2