x

Permanent make up artists wa state

Hey everyone!! I just started a business for permanent make up ! finally got everything ready but now I’m wondering if anyone has any tips on getting clientele? 

thanks so much in advance! 
Brit

www.beautybrowsandlips.com

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@PMU_by_Britt congratulations on your new business!! Definitely get on instagram and educate every single day on your service. Look up frequently asked questions. Prep. After care. Before and afters. Talk about what you did to get certified. Get on Google. Start taking photos!!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 2 of 4

You’re the best! I made an Instagram and got verified on google 🙂  I will def start putting more educational videos out there!!! I really appreciate your advice 🙂 thank you:)! how long did it take you before you started getting clients after posting videos and pic for you business? 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@PMU_by_Britt I started getting clients immediately. I was not busy every single day by any means. However, I took a more forward approach to client engagement. Hashtags and geotags are great to passive engagement (where clients are looking for what you offer), but I found that if I actively reached out to prospective clients, informed them of my services, and asked a question, they would be at least interested in the idea. Hope that helps! Would love to follow your page! Drop the link!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 4 of 4