x

rescheduling pickup order times

I've set up my online store and designated the available pickup times for customers when they checkout.  Does anyone know if there is a way to reschedule pickup order times?  Outside of having people reorder?  I've set up 2 orders per 15 mins, but if both people choose a time that they need to reschedule, those times will not be available for future customers. Thanks all!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @Bleubird. Aside from reaching out to your customers or having them reorder, there's unfortunately not a good way to reschedule those pickup order times. This is really good feedback, though, that I'm happy to pass along to our product team!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

BLUEBIRD - definitely agree that we need the ability to re-schedule orders placed through the Point of Sale. Just for a little background: We have an "square online store" and those orders we CAN reschedule very easily. However, any orders that were scheduled for later pickup that were PLACED in person on the Square Point of Sale app CANNOT be rescheduled. This is frustrating because you can imagine that it would be bad customer service to let someone know that you will cancel their order and they can place it again with a new time. Any update on if this will be addressed in a future release?

Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3