x
Beta Member

shipping service

Hello fellow small business owners,

I am looking for a 3rd party to handle all my shipping and fulfillment for my online store.

Can you recommend any?  I know some eBay and Amazon sellers user third party  or parties for shipping and fulfillment

I don't have the time to pack and ship items and prefer to outsource than hire an employee 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, and great question, @SmartDelta

Shippo is a hugely popular choice, and we have a Shippo app integration in the Square App Marketplace. There are three other options you can check out for shipping, and several other apps that can do other cool stuff with your Square Online site.

If you like one of those, feel free to reply and let us know what you think!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, and great question, @SmartDelta

Shippo is a hugely popular choice, and we have a Shippo app integration in the Square App Marketplace. There are three other options you can check out for shipping, and several other apps that can do other cool stuff with your Square Online site.

If you like one of those, feel free to reply and let us know what you think!

Adam
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Thank you @AdamB 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Not a problem! If you feel this answered your question, click on the "mark as best answer" button for my post - that will help other sellers find my reply if they have the same question. 😄

Adam
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

got it, this is my first post/question in the seller community so I don't know the rules and proper etiquette.

Thank you once again !

Message 5 of 6
Admin

That's ok - you're doing great! Thank you for marking the best answer.

Adam
Message 6 of 6