x

Sync discount on online shop items

Is there a way I can sync the discounts on my POS? I need the buy x and get y function. I need to be able to have a multi buy discount as well. 

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Cee78, thanks for your post and welcome to the Seller Community. 

Great question, at the moment discounts from your Square account do not sync to Square Online. All discounts in Square Online are applied before tax and delivery rates. You would need to have your discounts set up in your Square Dashboard for Point of Sale sales and coupons set up in your Square Online Dashboard for online sales. 

You can create discounts for Point of Sale with the Square app on your mobile device or from your online Square Dashboard.

To add a Discount in Square Online, go to your Square Online Overview Page, and tap Items > Vouchers or Shared Settings >Vouchers.

In terms of the multi-buy discount - how exactly were you needing that to work? I just want to make sure I understand what you are looking for. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Cee78, thanks for your post and welcome to the Seller Community. 

Great question, at the moment discounts from your Square account do not sync to Square Online. All discounts in Square Online are applied before tax and delivery rates. You would need to have your discounts set up in your Square Dashboard for Point of Sale sales and coupons set up in your Square Online Dashboard for online sales. 

You can create discounts for Point of Sale with the Square app on your mobile device or from your online Square Dashboard.

To add a Discount in Square Online, go to your Square Online Overview Page, and tap Items > Vouchers or Shared Settings >Vouchers.

In terms of the multi-buy discount - how exactly were you needing that to work? I just want to make sure I understand what you are looking for. 

Breffni
Message 2 of 4

Hi Alegra, 

Thank you for you reply. It’s a bit of a shame that it doesn’t automatically get deducted like the POS function to make it easier for the customers. 

In terms of the multi buy just say I want to add something like When a person buy 2 t-shirts they can get 2 for £20 or with my wall prints buy 2 for £8 that can of discount. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I agree @Cee78, if I hear any updates of the two syncing I'll be sure to let you know. 

Conditional discounts are a currently a big feature request which we hope to have available soon but in the meantime there are some workarounds outlined in this thread or you can checkout the best answer on this thread

Breffni
Message 4 of 4