x
Highlighted

Re: How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders

Hi @candlepins

If I understand you correctly... your online and in-house menu can be different.  Items will only show up in your ONLINE site if you click the VISIBLE button when editing an item.

😉

Message 91 of 94
Highlighted

I would like to pre-sell items and attach a specified pickup date to them. Is this possible?

I would like to pre-sell items and attach a specified pickup date to them. Is this possible?

Message 92 of 94
Highlighted
Admin

Re: I would like to pre-sell items and attach a specified pickup date to them. Is this possible?

Hey @PSD- Pre-selling items and setting a future pickup date for those orders is currently a feature request. This has been a popular request that we're still tracking, so keep an eye out here for any future announcements if this changes in the future!

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 93 of 94
Highlighted
Beta Member

Re: I would like to pre-sell items and attach a specified pickup date to them. Is this possible?

I get around this right now by making a required modifier for the item.  The customer must choose a future date/time for pickup, and I just save the order tickets for the designated pickup day.  

Messy... but it works for now.  

Message 94 of 94