x

404 error

I have had my website thru square for a few years and nothing has changed until now I see a 404 error when trying to access my website www.creativesmalltown.com not sure how to fix it any help would be appreciated…

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @bruceandamyl.  Very odd glitch. I had this happen a few years ago. So I just went in and republished my site. That seemed to fix it for me. 

If it doesn’t, try in publishing and republishing it. That’s the nuclear option. Lol

I wish I could say what causes this but it will probably remain a mystery. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @bruceandamyl.  Very odd glitch. I had this happen a few years ago. So I just went in and republished my site. That seemed to fix it for me. 

If it doesn’t, try in publishing and republishing it. That’s the nuclear option. Lol

I wish I could say what causes this but it will probably remain a mystery. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2