x

Any feedback on design before I go overboard?

https://om-collections.square.site

https://om-collections.square.site/s/stories

Looking for some feedback. I have not gone for the custom domain yet, just getting initial experience working with square.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @om-collections 

@Looks great! Super simple, clear, great color balance, logo & banner, and wonderful all around! 

I would recommend adding more info about you & your business, especially if this is going to be your main website. 

Either adding sections above and below the shopping section, or doing a landing page that customers can click into the shopping page. 

Otherwise it’s great and really accessible and easy to use - nice job!

@AdamB Is also our resident website expert and I’m sure can give even more detailed feedback than I can. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @om-collections 

@Looks great! Super simple, clear, great color balance, logo & banner, and wonderful all around! 

I would recommend adding more info about you & your business, especially if this is going to be your main website. 

Either adding sections above and below the shopping section, or doing a landing page that customers can click into the shopping page. 

Otherwise it’s great and really accessible and easy to use - nice job!

@AdamB Is also our resident website expert and I’m sure can give even more detailed feedback than I can. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 4

Thank you. That's good feedback and I will address that.

Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

definitely add info about your store as there isn't anything on there that says who or where you are and why I should trust buying from you.  

Message 4 of 4