x

Anyone else having issues with photos and online updates?

Anyone else having syncing problems online? Making an update and then 15 minutes later it reverts BACK to the original, plus details your photo from your first variation and mixes all your photos from your variations out of order?

Example: variation pictures all neatly in order, then 20 minutes later completely mixed up AND the photo from the first variation is now blank?

This is super cool during the busiest time of the year...it was doing this yesterday too...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Greetings BeastiesRVA!

I'm sorry to learn you have issues with your images, the little suggestions and ideas I have for you might be due the following

1. Your browser who got issues with caching data from Square
  2. An extension acting or is an ad blocker and interfere with Square

For recommendations I might give you is to try from a different browser or try in incognito tab. Works 90% of  the time.

If your issue keeps on happening, let us know.

Message 2 of 5

Hey there! Already tried different browser, incognito, clearing cache, etc when this happened yesterday. No new extensions and I'm adding and editing daily with no issues until yesterday. I've been on here for a while and we add things daily. It's not doing it to all items, just some. It seems to save and then 30 mins later reverts back. Did this yesterday as well. 

Message 3 of 5

Very frustrating isn't it? I unpublished and republished too but it really didn't solve things. I've been having problems for about a week now. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BeastiesRVA 👋 I'm sorry to hear that you and @kcullum are having trouble with the images on your websites. 

This doesn't sound like intended behavior, and I recommend reaching out to our support team directly if you are still seeing the described behavior. A rep will be able to escalate this up to the advanced support team if needed. 

Message 5 of 5