x

Can’t sell on my site

I having been using tasqueare up for a year and I still can’t get the hang of it. The features that are offered are amazing I love the all in one platform. However I struggle so much with getting my online site set up the right way, I want to be  able to sell items on my store and the items says “out of stock” even though I have added them to my inventory. So it won’t let clients purchase. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m using the free features. The site also lacks customization features when selling an item. I wish there was more tech support or maybe there is and I just don’t know about it. Any feed back would be great my site is celebrationsignrentals.com 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hello @Celebrationsign I'm sorry you're having trouble with your site. I did take a look at it, and I love your signs! It does show up that I can "book" a sign and the cost is listed. I'm not familiar with using the booking feature; does it charge a customer that fee when they do a booking? I'm not sure what items you'd have available for sale, but if you list an item in your inventory, be sure your quantities are at least "one" so it should show up for sale.

For more info about listing items for sale on your online site, see this post. I hopes this helps answer your questions.

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info
Message 2 of 2