x

Changes to "Orders - Square online" -- Not happy (Bakery perspective)

Over the last week your team did another update only to make things insanely more complicated than it has to be.  

I  used to be able to click "Orders" from my dashboard, mark them as "In progress" then print out the page and use that for my records for when the cake is to be baked.  Now the change of making a small popup window has been annoying, and I can no longer print up the order directly from that page.

In fact it's a lot harder to figure out now because I have to go to the "online" section, then go to orders, and search through all the orders that say "Pending" in order to find which one I want to print.  Mind you that none of them say something like "new" or "in progress".  

I appreciate that you guys are wanting to make positive changes, but myself and many others have had such issues with your serves now that the weebly store has taken over what was a great online store from before.  I still have to cancel orders on a regular basis because the "as soon as possible" option is still THE PRIMARY CHOICE!  Honestly for the amount of stress I have from your company the only thing holding me back from moving my business elsewhere is that I don't have the time to do it right now.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled business owner

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0