x

Date on Square Online store emailed invoices

Wondering why there is no date on the emailed invoices I get from each online store? I would really like to see that added.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @encountercafe

Welcome back to the Community! 

Could you send over a screenshot of what you're seeing, so I can get a better idea? 

Feel free to send it via Private Message to keep any personal information safe. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 11

Thanks for the response! Could I forward an email to you. I will need an address. I don't do well with screen shots for some reason. Wish I knew more about how to do them on desktop. I am fine with my phone but not so good on dt.

Also, do we have any options for us to adjust on our own as to how soon the site has to be restarted? Seems like that's a good part of my day, restarting Square.

Ray

Message 3 of 11

@encountercafe

I wouldn't be able to receive the email from you. I would suggest going to YouTube on how to get the screenshot on your desktop. 

I am little confused about the second part you're asking about. What are you looking at adjusting? 

Kassi
Message 4 of 11

Needing to lengthen time it takes for Square to clock out and I need to sign-in again. Seems very short.

I'll get back to you tomorrow. I thought I sent you a copy of one of the tickets but it seems to be gone from this thread. It was there earlier. Was it removed because it had customer info on it?

Message 5 of 11

[Sensitive info has been redacted from this post by a Community Moderator.]

I did some research and got the screen shot and here is the link. If this doesn't work for you, tell me how I can get to you otherwise.

There should be a date on this copy of the day of the transaction, and there isn't.

Thanks for your patience with a 70 yr old.

Ray

Message 6 of 11

@encountercafe

Ah I see - lengthening the "inactive" time, so you have to sign into your account isn't available right now. I can tag this as a Feature Request for our Product Team. 

Just to clarify what you're looking for from the screenshots you sent over. You want the email you receive from the Online Store to have the date on it correct? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 7 of 11

Yes Kassi, that is what I'm looking for. Just a simple date.

Thank you for your replies and help!

Message 8 of 11

Hi there, @encountercafe 👋 I can step in for Kassi here in her absence. Thanks for clarifying that for us! Passing along this feedback now 📈

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Message 9 of 11

Thank you!

Message 10 of 11

@encountercafe 😇📈

Joe
Message 11 of 11