x

Do I Have To Manually Add Items To Square Online?

I'm new to building a Square Online website.  I have items listed in SquareUp in my items library with all the relevant information for each item.  I've been able to send invoices out to receive payments.  However, I want to create a Square Online Store and I'm wondering if I have to add each item to an assigned category that I created when designing the website and upload images of each item?  Do I have to manually enter the amount of each item on the Square Online website?  I was hoping that I could sync the existing information without manually adding items (over 100) to the Square Online Store.  I hope my questions are clear.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @ 

If you click on the Online option from your Square dashboard you will onboard to the Square Online dashboard. Your items will automatically sync, though some settings will need to be recreated through the Square Online dashboard once the sync is complete. 

Check out the following Square Online Item Sync guide to see what will and will not sync to the online store. 😊

Message 2 of 2