x

Feature request: Assign online orders and tips to a specific device or employee

The title of this post has been edited from the original: How do I assign online sales and those tips to a specific device or employee at my business location?

How do I assign online sales and those tips to a specific device or employee at my business location?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

It isn't currently possible to assign tips applied to online orders placed through your website to specific devices or employees, @theresabrocia1 - this would currently be considered a feature request. At this time, your Order tipping settings will be limited to what you see when you head to your Online overview page > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Advanced settings:

I recommend following @ryanwanner's advice within this thread to view tips for your online orders only, then divvying up the tips as necessary. I hope this helps! 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

From the looks of things, this is still not a feature that is available?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community! 😊 This is still considered a feature request, @lcayetano1 

We appreciate you reaching out to check. Please feel free to leave more details about why this particular feature would be useful to your business. 

Message 4 of 4