x

Help Needed With Online Preorders!

I have just started online preorders for my food service. I am wondering why the money is not showing up in my bank account. Also the only place I can view what orders have been placed is on my laptop on the square home page, and not my square app. Ideas, thoughts?

TIA!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @freedomsforage

Regrettably, we are unable to furnish account-specific details due to the nature of this platform. Nevertheless, we can verify that the most recent deposit to your linked bank account occurred yesterday (1/7/24 at 7:07pm MST).

For a more detailed overview of your Square deposits, kindly proceed to your online Square Dashboard and navigate to Balance > Activity > Transfers. Once there, select any transfer from the list, and click "View details" for a comprehensive breakdown of the transaction. We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to explore your Square Dashboard for a more personalized insight into your account activity.

If you have any further questions, please contact us directly to help you look into your account further. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2