x

How Do I Get Rid of The "Drag Elements Here" Box?

We are creating a website for our college course, and we added a blogs page to our website. We want the blogs horizontally aligned, rather than vertically aligned. I kind of figured that out by editing code through the footer settings, but when I publish the website, there is still a large portion of white wasted space on the right. Under the build tab on the blog page, there is a box that says "drag elements here", that will only allow me to put elements in that box. Is there any way I can get rid of that box so all the blogs are aligned horizontally and don't look weird?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @hagen - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your Square Online site has brought you to the Seller Community.

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your settings and website with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Square Online Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2