x

I want my Weebly store on Instagram

Hi,

I really would like to link my Weebly store to Instagram. I have a Instagram Business account. I received an email from Square recently offering this feature, but when I follow the link, I get an "Early Access for New Users Only" message. I'm seeing lots of threads where people are trying to do this, but when I follow those recommended paths/instructions I get a "Sorry, the feature you're looking for isn't supported on your version of Weebly".  I'm not finding it as an available feature anywhere in Weebly. Can someone please help me determine what is going on with this feature?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello 👋 @adamodie

Are you referring to the Instagram Mini-Site email? If you have tried to go to that link, you can't use it as the Square Online Store already has a site and It's only for onboarding. The Mini-Site creates a site that looks like an Instagram feed. Sounds like what you want to do is get a Square Online Store set up for Instagram shopping (which is a free feature). It's available for everyone in the US. If you currently have a Weebly Classic website, the Instagram feature is not supported at the moment. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you for your response. I'm just wanting to understand this correctly so I go the correct route. What I need to do is set up my products/store through Square (separate/different from my Weebly website store run by Square), and then that is something I will be able to connect and sell on Instagram? 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

That's correct, you will need to start a Square Online Store here and then create an Instagram Business account. You can take a look at all the details on how you can connect your Instagram account with your new Square Online Store in this article. 

@adamodie

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5

Ok, super. Thank you!!

Message 5 of 5