x
Beta Member

IPhone App - Print Invoice

Used to be able to download an invoice via the square iPhone app and send to a printer , however now when download invoice , it opens up the invoice , and can’t do anything including go back . You actually have to physically close the app and reload it 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Arsheppard4251 we're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

After running this by my team I can confirm this is a known issue with the Invoices app on iOS devices and will be resolved with the next app update by the start of July. 

In the meantime, you can certainly download a PDF copy of your invoices from your online Square Dashboard

To download your invoice from your Dashboard:

1. Navigate to Payments > Invoices in your online Square Dashboard, and select an invoice.
2. Click More.

3. Click Download PDF.

Note: To download an invoice, it must be created or sent. You cannot download draft invoices.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I get the same problems, the dashboard is ok to use. but we cant use the invoice app to print the invoice, once it is downloaded the pdf begins to freezed and can't go back, we have to close the app. there is no way to print the invoice. the problem just come up yesterday.  I think is a bug from updated app

Message 3 of 5

having the same issue! frustrating to not be able to reprint quickly

LC
Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @CreativeXpress,

We are so sorry about the inconvenience right now! We know having that ability to print is super helpful. 

Please look out for the app update in July to fix the issue. 

Let us know if anything else is needed! 

Message 5 of 5