x

Inventory??

Do we now need to keep inventory since on my new online store is saying sold out on items? Also, some of my items aren't on the store anymore. I'm getting very fed up with this "new" store that is a mess!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Amysti  @Amysti 

Sorry you are getting frustrated.  My Caffeine team is here to help.  It also took us a while to figure out the online store, so maybe I can help you. There is a "sync" setting you will need enable to sync your square items to your online store. I made a cheat sheet for another member.

This is done by the "online store" icon in your dashboard.  We use the inventory feature, its a great tool even though we only have one product.  Feel free to PM me if you need additional help, I will be up for a few hours... just took some drops.

example 10.jpg

Message 2 of 3

Those are all on. I had to go thru individually and mark items available. When this switched over this week all my old stuff ( old logo, items I don't carry, and previous address)  appeared on the new store!!! When I originally set up thru square few years ago it was easy,  this is RIDICULOUS!!!!!  Think I'm just gonna do away with it. I've spent hours on it that I dont have to waste!!! And customer service is no help. Very disappointed!!!! Having a July sale on product thats not even on my store!!!! Thanks for trying to help. 

Message 3 of 3