x

Modifier isn't in alphabetical order

Hello,

I recently added more flavors to my site which meant updating the modifier to include these as well. It wasn't letting me drag and drop them to arrange in alphabetically order so I ended up deleting the modifier and recreating it so I could manually readd all the flavors in order. The problem is, while it appears in alphabetical order in my items and even when I view items in the map, when I go to my site as a customer would, the new additions are still at the bottom and it it NOT in alphabetically order. This really bothers me because if someone is looking for a specific flavor they're going to search alphabetically first. Any advice on how to get it to sync properly?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hey @AZdoesit.  I’ve done multiple tests trying to duplicate your issue, but I keep hitting walls.  Every time I reorder my modifier lists, it is synced on all my sales channels.  So, I’m guessing I’m not understand what happened to begin with.

Can you post a few screen shots or a video?  Show me the modifier list in question, an item it is attached to (both from your item library and from your online item library?  Also, it would help a lot to know your online store URL.  My suspicion here is that there is a mixup in modifier sets attached to items, but I can’t be sure.

Thanks,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2