x

Need an option to edit amount of time between pickups

The current default time between pickups is 15 minutes. I have a food truck and different locations have different volumes of customers and 15 minutes doesn't always work well for us. I tried doing 2 pickups per 15 minutes but both orders are due at the same time, and that creates havoc and angry customers. I would love to see an option that would allow me to adjust the time between pickups and not just number of pickups (ie. Allow 1 pickup every 10 minutes)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @PapaliasWF thanks for reaching out on The Seller Community. I am sorry you are having to deal with some angry customers because of our pickup times. That is certainly no fun! 

There is currently no way to adjust the 15-minute window, that would be a feature request. You can certainly submit your request on our Ideate Board. I do want to make sure you understand a submission to ideate does not guarantee this feature will be implemented. Our Product Team will certainly track this request to gauge other sellers' interest in this feature and will provide updates on the thread. We would love to implement all feature request submissions but there are many factors that go into that decision, and making sure the releases are not such on a surface level and actually do work is our priority. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help! 

Message 2 of 2