x

Online Store: How do I go back back to default settings?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: "I am trying to redo my online store and I don't know how to organize it"

I need help deleting the current online store that I never published because I would like to change the entire online store

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Pamhill05 - thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Online Store! Welcome! We are happy to have you.

You can reset your Online Store back to it's default settings by doing the following:

• Log onto your Online Store Dashboard
  • Select Website from the left-hand navigation
  • Select General Settings
  • Scroll all the way down, and select Reset to Default

This action will remove all changes from your Online Store and reset everything back to its original settings. It's important to keep in mind here that this action cannot be undone.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I am here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi there, @Pamhill05 - thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Online Store! Welcome! We are happy to have you.

You can reset your Online Store back to it's default settings by doing the following:

• Log onto your Online Store Dashboard
  • Select Website from the left-hand navigation
  • Select General Settings
  • Scroll all the way down, and select Reset to Default

This action will remove all changes from your Online Store and reset everything back to its original settings. It's important to keep in mind here that this action cannot be undone.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I am here to help.

Joe
Message 2 of 6

I am trying to reset my settings back to default, but I do not have that option under my settings. Any other option?

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Brandy78 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

Here are the steps to reset your Square Online back to default.

• Log onto your Online Store Dashboard.
  • Select Website from the left-hand navigation.
  • Select Site Preferences.
  • Scroll all the way down and select Reset to Default.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 4 of 6

I just set up my online store and chose the Instagram store as the option, but now see I need to go a different avenue.  How do I get back to the beginning and start fresh with different home page??  THX!

Message 5 of 6

Hey @GolfProRob,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

Check out @Joe_'s steps above on how to start over with your store and get back to the default settings.

Ashley C
Message 6 of 6