x

Online Store: Is there any way to change fulfillment in bulk after all my items have been uploaded?

@isabelle 

Is there any way to change fulfillment in bulk after all my items have been uploaded on Square online store? I see the option to change fulfillment options, but only applies to newly added items. I have many items already uploaded..

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TiffanyNR-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

Firstly, you can adjust the default fulfillment type for your newly added items by going to Square Online Dashboard > Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Advanced Settings:

To edit the fulfillment type for existing items, please go to Online Store > Items > Item Library, and select the items you would like to adjust:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @TiffanyNR-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

Firstly, you can adjust the default fulfillment type for your newly added items by going to Square Online Dashboard > Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Advanced Settings:

To edit the fulfillment type for existing items, please go to Online Store > Items > Item Library, and select the items you would like to adjust:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Message 2 of 5

@isabelle 

Yes thank you!

Message 3 of 5
Admin

You're welcome, @TiffanyNR

Let me know if anything else comes up. 

Message 4 of 5

Any idea why my item library does not show this option? I can’t find a way to bulk edit already uploaded items because that is not on my library! 

Message 5 of 5