x

Online orders not showing in dashboard?

Orders are not showing up in my square dashboard (I have Square for Retail). They show up if I go to the Online website management stuff at square.online... but not from my Square dashboard. It says I need to "create a Square Online site to start selling". But I already have one... And there are quite a few old orders that exist at square.online. 

Just trying to set up a zap but cannot because it sees no orders. We cannot see them from our POS registers either.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Nevermind. I don't know why older orders aren't showing up in POS or dashboard, but my test order showed up. And I was trying to link the zap to an inactive location I guess. I think it's all working now.

Message 2 of 6

My dashboard only makes a notification sound but doesn't do a popup message letting us know we have an online order

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @dulcevidacoffee

At this time, pop-ups will only appear on the Square Point of Sale, Square for Restaurants, and Square for Retail applications. You will also receive an email when an order is completed.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I do have square point of sale. I did a test and the test order popped up but when we received online orders, it doesn't do it.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

If you are not receiving Online Order Notifications you will want to make sure that New Order Notifications are turned on on your Square Point of Sale application.

To do so you will want to visit  More > Settings > Orders > Order Notifications. Once there you will want to turn on "Allow new order notifications".

If the problem persists after enabling this then you will want to reach out tour our support team here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6