x

PLEASE add these basic features to the "Orders" page

I've sold through Etsy/Storenvy/similar platforms for over a decade and recently switched my US sales over to Square/Weebly. I expected there to be somewhat of a downgrade given Square's online shop service is relatively new, but the 'orders' page for Square Online is lacking features I find surprising.

I desperately request:

- an option to archive orders once they're marked shipped, or a "completed" section/tab the site moves them to automatically upon shipment

- sections/tabs that you can move orders into (such as preorders, trouble orders, etc), or at least labels that you can apply to orders and use to filter with

- the ability to see the items in an order without opening the full order (a drop down list, or just SHOW the list of items on the main page. Even just the ability to open orders in new tabs would be a big help.)

- the ability to add notes to the order that will be present on the packing slips (customer notes appearing on the packing slip would also be great).

I could go on but that feels like some basics that are really lacking on Square. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Thanks for the feedback, @CoeyAndShy.

For point #3 - I think I can help here.

If you right-click View Details, you'll see the following options:

I hope this helps!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I'm not seeing an ellipsis button on any of the orders:

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 1.21.47 am.png

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Ah - whoops @CoeyAndShy!

This is when looking at your orders from this page of your Dashboard.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

This actually brings up another feedback request I have - that the POS and online portions of Square accounts were more integrated somehow. 2 order pages that operate differently is sort of confusing.

Message 5 of 5