x

Please add "Continue Shopping" button without having to go to cart

Once you add an item to your cart, a "go to cart" button pops up. Just below it there should also be a "Continue Shopping" button that redirects the shopper to exactly where they left off. My experience... I wanted to get back to the place I left off, but continue shopping wasn't there, so I clicked on "go to cart" and was brought to my cart. Then, I clicked on "continue shopping" at the top left and it brought me back to the item I just added and I couldn't get back to the shopping page I was just on. I hit back on my browser, then I went back to my cart. Not where I wanted. I hit back again, and back to that same item, not where I wanted. Ugh. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

I agree, this seems like a good feature suggestion that might be easy to implement. It seems the blue < continue shopping link in the top left corner of the checkout page could easily be replicated at each product page making it easy to back up. I realize it is pretty much the same as hitting the back button but it does take the customer back to the home landing page rather than the last page visited. Be sure and submit as a feature request so the team can take a look and prioritize or add to existing requests for similar additions. 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 2 of 4

I didn't know that a "feature request" was an option. What is the best way to do this? Thank you for your advice. This is important to me because I didn't like the template shop all page and created my own which means that the current continue shopping option doesn't send people to where I want them to go anyway. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

Head over to the seller community > Ideate > Feature Requests 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 4 of 4