x

Prep Time Issues

I've spoken to customer service twice about my issue and it still not resolved. Maybe someone out there can help.

I am a bakery taking advanced orders and I want 2 days of prep time. I am closed on Sundays and Mondays. My problem: I've set my prep time to 3 days but the system does not seem to consistently count prep time days and it seems to be counting Saturday as a business day and it seem to be counting the day that I am closed as a business day.

Example: A customer orders on Tue and the system gives him Fri. as a pick up day (correct day count). It goes wrong when a customer orders on Fri the system give hims a Tues as pick up day. I would have expected that a Fri order be picked up on Wed since I'm closed on Sun and Mon. 

I was assured that the system will automatically take into account the days I'm closed. I was also assured the the new day starts after closing, not midnight. That has also not been the case. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Hello,

Try going into your:

Dashboard >> Account and settings >> Locations >>  Click on the location

From there you should see settings to customize your business hours.  I hope that is the answer you are looking for.

Cheers,

Davisson

Message 2 of 5

I've set my business hours in both the Locations window and the Pick-up Delivery window. The system still seems to be counting the days I'm closed as a business day.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Are you doing this with the Square appointment app ? If you are, try increasing the "time block duration to equal to the days you want for prepping"

Message 4 of 5

I am not using Square Appointment. I'm using my Weebly Online store. 

Message 5 of 5