x
Beta Member

Price reduction for realtime shipping through USPS for performance plan

I was just wondering if anyone heard anything regarding real time shipping through USPS being included in the performance plan?  I jwas ust thinking while square is great in so many ways, that while other platforms such as shopify, godaddy, and wix includes it as part of there plan, why such an essential part of ecommerce including retail pos will cost roughly $130 a month when you get the same features and more from other web hosting companies for much cheaper.  For small family owned companies, this would be a biig plus to keep members as a paid subscriber with square instead of canceling there plan and find oher solutions.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @ambertfarm2020 👋

At this time, USPS Real Time Shipping rates are only available with the Premium hosting plan. Any other plan would require you to manually create the shipping rules to display at checkout. 

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback, and will be happy to pass this along to the teams. 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I can understand if the pricing was maybe $10 more but when you go from 29.99 to 69.99 that is a huge jump for real time shipping when other hosting plans much cheaper comes with it standard.

Message 3 of 3