x

Redundant UX Design

From my square site home page, I can select one of my two services by clicking “book now” under the specific service, or the “book” button.

The next page asks me to make THE SAME selection I just made by clicking “add.” This should be removed IMO.

The next page asks me ANOTHER REDUNDANT QUESTION, by asking if I want to add more to the appointment. I should be able to remove this step as well. My clients cannot add multiple services in my industry. They cannot receive multiple massages in a day, it’s too much.

Finally we get to the calendar. This is where my clients should be taken immediately after selecting the service they want on the first page. 

There’s two extra steps without the option to not choose them if desired. 

Please fix this!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @RolferRyan!

Thanks for raising these concerns. I’ll be happy to dig a little deeper to see what can be done to streamline the booking flow. 

With regards to adding multiple services, you can disable this feature by following the steps below:

1. Go to Appointments on your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Settings > Calendar & Booking.
  3. Under Online Scheduling, toggle off Allow multiple services to be booked online.

For the other points you raised, would you mind sharing a link to your booking site so that I can take a closer look? 

Message 2 of 2