x

Square Website ideas from current Square business owners

Hello, where can I go to get some web building ideas from current Square business owners?  I learn by visually seeing how others build their websites.   Does Square keep a list of Square business owners' websites for us to view and learn from?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Beta Member

This would be a good post or section to have. I personally used WooCommerce + Wordpress + the Square Plugin (for WooCommerce) to build our website. It came out pretty good too (I think). 

This is it: https://getpreorder.com/shop/

Ken

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 2 of 8

Would anyone else like to share their website links so we can all learn from one another? I have yet to complete my website but would LOVE to learn how others are doing it.  I learn by watching and seeing.  

Please provide your link.  Who knows, you may make a sale within our community members.   My goal is to see at least 50 websites build by Square.    Thank you in advance!

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

What a great idea for a new thread, @Marketbuy💡

I hope we start seeing some collaboration on this thread! We have a similar thread running here, so feel free to pop in there to take a look at what others have already posted there. I know many in the Seller Community would find an ongoing thread like this super helpful to reference while building out their Square Online websites 👏

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Hi Valentina,

Square should consider having their own list of all Square websites that were made by Square business owners and powered by Square/Weebly.  

Most of us probably don’t want to read through cluttered of messages on the forum just to see a few examples of their websites.   How about creating your own list for all of us to see? Succinct and to the point.   Thank you in advance!

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @Marketbuy 

While there's not a full and complete list, for the pandemic, Square did put together this location based database!

https://map.giveandgetlocal.com/

You just enter your address, and you can click through to Square Sellers' Pickup & Delivery Sites!
There's also a version of it for Gift Card!

It's pretty sweet.

Also, here's my page:

pessosices.square.site

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions!
Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 6 of 8
Alumni

Great catch, @pessosices 💡🙌

The Give and Get Local Directory is definitely the closest thing to what you've described that we currently have available, @Marketbuy. There are tons of great website examples to peel through if you head to the page linked by @pessosices!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8

Thank you Pesso.   That’s exactly what I’m looking for!   Hopefully, this will help other sellers who are new to Square/Weebly.   I learned a lot and gained some great ideas as well.....

Message 8 of 8