x

Subscription still broken in weebly/square online website

I can see the option to add items in my site to offer a subscription plan that i have created and was told by square support over 8 months ago that the engineering team was aware of this problem and working on it but it's still not working.

I feel like im wasting my time at this point contacting customer service because i always get the same answer about the engineers working on it. 

Anyone else having issues setting up a subscription service that customers can choose, not talking about a link i send them from square but a list you create that a customer can purchase like they would an item when they are checking out on your site?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @DarkWaterCoffee,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

I want to make sure I provide you with the most accurate information. Please provide a screenshot or video recording and the steps you're using to create your subscriptions so we can look further.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Message 2 of 4

Hi @RobynR 

Thank you for taking interest in helping figure this out. 

Can you please advise me on how to upload my screenshot here? 

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4

Ok i figured it out, it must have been because i had already populated the reply with text?

So here you can see that i have created a subscription plan that i have then applied that option to the individual item but if you look at my website www.darkwatercoffeeroasters.com and click on the item Brazil Fazenda Dutra you will see that the option to order that on a subscription basis does not appear?

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 8.58.01 AM.png

Message 4 of 4