x

Suggestion for Site Items

I use both square online and the POS app for my store. Its time consuming and tedious to have to make every item "unavailable", should be able to just hide the category, and thus hide those items. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@FrostFarms You can do that now.  Go to Online -> Site Categories.

From the list, click on the “…” to the right of any category and choose “hide from site.”  It will take a few minutes to update on the servers, but once it does the category and its items will be hidden until you unhide it using the same method.  See the screen shot below, circled red.

Let me know if you need anything else.

860B984D-F113-498E-A06C-357D4D4FECEE.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@FrostFarms Another way you can change item visibility is to use the Bulk Edit feature on the Site Items Screen.  See screen shot below.  Just select the items you want to change, click Bulk Edit -> Update Visibility.  Choose the visibility option for the items and they are all changed at once!  Again, give it a few minutes for changes to propagate to the servers.

FB5E16BC-63C6-454E-A1D4-B0B9F013BD3F.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 3 of 3