x
Beta Member

Website feature suggestions and reporting

I had a rep reach out to me Kurt. and I have emailed him 3 times with no follow up so I will just post my questions, concerns here. 

1) We have a category that has several vendors that contribute to that category. It would be nice to be able to run a report and break it down by vendor.

2) Shipping weight is a option in the online portion but has to be entered individually. It would be nice to be able to add that at the time a new item is added. I have 3500 items. I do not have enough time to add weight to each individual item. 

3) A option to add SEO in square that will sync with the website (we use the weebly via square) again adding seo to each individual item is very time consuming. Being able to update it on a excel spreadsheet and then uploading it would save so much time. 

4) Setting a category on sale in bulk edit. If I want category XYZ to be on sale for 10% and category DEF for 15% I have to go in and add a sale price to each individual item. This could be 200 items. Then after the sale is over I have to go back and delete the sale price. A customer can only use 1 coupon code so issuing multiple codes will not work. However if we could select category XYZ select BULK EDIT  add discount then enter discount % or $ and submit and it be done (like on wix) we would be able to have our online sales mirror our instore sales. 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0