x

Weebly

Good evening, I have a weebly website that pre dates the square acquisition. I would like to use square online for my website so everything will sync but I am being told by customer service that since my email is synced to a current website that I would have to start over with a new square account and email. By doing this, I would lose all my history and have to go through the account setup again. Is there a way to avoid doing this and moving to square online.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Beesupply

I can understand your frustration here and understand where it's coming from. However, you must know that at this time there isn't a way to sync original Weebly Sites with Square Online sites, and to take full advantage of all Square Features a new Square account would be needed.

One thing I can recommend is that if you have a preferred email (and it's the email currently linked to your Weebly Account), you may free it by replacing it with a different one on Weebly. This will let you use your preferred email when creating your new Square Account. 

I hope this information is helpful!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2