x

What is the $32/month am i paying for?

What is the $32/month am i paying for? it shows as weebly. If I stop paying that is my online store on square still be working?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Hi @maomao. Have you look at your Weebly (or Square) billing summaries to find your billing invoices?  While that amount doesn’t exactly match, it sounds like you signed up to use some paid features for your online store.  But if you can’t figure it out, you’ll need to contact Square support to have them help you sort this out.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @maomao

The $32 a month you are paying is for the Square Online plus plan. It appears you have a custom domain, and this plan allows you to use the custom domain with your website. 

If you were to cancel this plan, you would lose several of the paid features that come with the Plus plan, including being able to use your custom domain. On the free plan, you can used a square subdomain for free, but not your custom domain. 

Here is some information on what plans are available for Square Online and the features that are ava...

I hope this provides some clarity! 

Message 3 of 3